Friday, September 25, 2009

Slea Head Drive...

Once we settled into our B&B we started on the Slea Head Drive. I was very excited about all the different sites on the drive. This was not one of them, but was a very cool looking restaurant. We didn't eat there though, as the menu left something to be desired.
I was most looking forward to the "Bee hive huts." We soon found out that you had to pay 2-3 euro per person at each of the 12 sites along Slea Head. This was extremely lame! We paid the money to see the huts, but that was it! The drive itself was beauty enough.



We came upon a free attraction...the beach. It was really quite lovely and we walked barefoot while high tide made itself known!

Footprints in the sand...
One little piggy...
Two little piggies...
Outside our B&B in the early hours of morn I discovered many snails on the wall. I know this one is a bit blurry, but I love the pattern on the shell so much I wanted to share it.

I love the Dingle Peninsula very much. I realize that I've been saying that about all the places we've visited so far on the trip, but it's true every time. I simply love the west of Ireland! Visit as soon as possible and stay as long as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment