Friday, April 24, 2009

Where we're at today...

This is what I've got so far: one cherry tomato plant and one "money-maker" tomato plant successfully transplanted; chive, lettuce, bean and beet seeds started.  The beets are chillin outside (getting plenty of nature's watering can) and the other seeds are taking it all in on the kitchen table.  I started slowly acclimating the tomatoes to the weather outside by placing them in front of a cracked patio door for a couple hours each day.  I hope for two things; 1-nicer weather with more sun and warmth, 2-that the tomatoes will successfully acclimate and be moved outside within the next 2 weeks.  I am giving my extra tomato starters to my two friends Katie over here in Dublin. They want to try out their own gardens this year!  I'll keep you posted on the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment