Sunday, April 26, 2009

My brunch tour...

This is Katie (of "one of my two friends, Katie" mentioned in my gardening posts).  She invited me to brunch at Browne's...one of my favorite cafes in Sandymount.  She had a nice, light breakfast of pancakes (over here they are more like crepes), poached eggs and cafe...

My traditional Irish breakfast (a.k.a. Browne's Magnificent Breakfast) was a bit more hardy and super tasty!

After brunch I became acquainted with "the club's" first cousin...

Katie was kind enough to give Chris and I a tour of Ringsend Park on the way to her apt.  We saw some interesting sites along the way...clearly someone couldn't read the writing on this dumpster!

The seven dwarves said hello...I think they were the ones that over loaded the dumpster.  They always use the excuse that Snow White didn't teach them how to read before she bit into that poisoned apple!  Excuses, Excuses!

We finished off the day with a couple games of Catan...Katie & Dermot are really getting the hang of it as Dermot beat everyone the last game.  This was accompanied by some of the most delicious, grilled burgers I've had in a long time.  Secrets in the sauce, or so they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment