Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The City of Arts & Sciences...Valencia

L'Oceanographico.
This place was AMAZING! They had 9 different buildings representing 9 different regions of the world and the wildlife/ocean life that reside in those regions. It was interesting AND educational!













La Museo de Sciencia.
I could have spent more time here, walking through the MANY exhibits had I not spent 2.5 hours in the aquarium. The exhibits were both kid and adult friendly...very interactive, hands on learning! I would definintely go back! They had a huge exhibit on the MARVEL comic superheroes and villians, which was the best part!






The IMAX. The closest, rounded building is the IMAX. It was built to represent an eye.

The head piece I am wearing is my own personal audio headset. They didn't tell us what they were for, they simply gave them to us, so I listened to Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet narrate the Deep Sea in Spanish for 15 minutes before an usher helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment