Thursday, April 1, 2010

Brugge, Belgium...

After returning to Europe from Slidell, LA Chris and I decided to head to Belgium...I'm not sure how much the idea of Belgium chocolate had to do with that decision on Chris' part, but I soon found out:
more chocolate please!
Random...
The Clock Tower in Market Platz...



Bring on the chocolate...in all forms!

Brugge is a town surrounded my canals. We took the opportunity to take a boat tour...




Crocheting lace is also big in Brugge, as there were almost as many lace shops as chocolate shops. Here is a lace map of the city...


It wasn't only the chocolate that was good in Brugge, but also the beer. So good Chris had to put bunny ears on it.

We visited the Chocolate Museum and learned even more about that glorious cocoa bean!

I was in confectioners heaven with all the molding equipment on display!


I found this to be an interesting way of not really answering the question at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment