Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Around Madrid...

Chris and I spent 5 days in Madrid...if you would like a more well rounded set of pictures around the city, please visit Chris' blog...

Down Calle de Arenal, one of the touristy streets in Madrid.

This was in the window of a souvenir shop...Guess it was a colorful group of kkk members that did the deed!

They had these shops all over Madrid...apparently you could just walk in off the street and buy items meant for Catholic priests. Perhaps this is typical everywhere and I've simply not paid attention before, but I thought there would be some special order monopoly on this stuff...guess not!

La Botanica de jardin...There wasn't much color here, but I really dug the different cactus and "pitcher plant". My favorite part was their huge garden section...the rattle snake green bean plants were about ten feet tall!







No comments:

Post a Comment