Sunday, May 24, 2009

You're beautiful...

Here's the latest update on my garden:

The lettuce looks a bit limp, but it keeps getting bigger and bigger...not sure what it's suppose to do, so I let it keep on keeping on!

JUST BEET IT, beet it, BEET IT, beet it!

3-2-1 Blast off!
(get it...Rocket!)

The tomatoes are hanging in there...grateful for their bamboo supports during the windy season.  My prize tomato plant is cool chillin with it's chopstix support for now, but I really need to get to the nursery for more bamboo.  It's HUGE and smells like home (the tomato plant, not the nursery...the nursery is full of old men)!


I'm on the top of the world, lookin'...down on creation and the only explanation I can fi-i-i-i-i-ind is that this pole bean plant is on steroids.  I tried explaining to it that that's the end of the line...there's no where else for it to grow...then it sat ME down and told me it's plan.  Once the wind dies down (if it ever does), I'll put the plant next to the railing on the balcony and it will wind itself around that...Can't wait to see how far it goes!

Everything all lined up, standing at attention!
You're Beautiful...You're Beautiful it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment