Sunday, July 25, 2010

Long walk in Paris...

Upon Chris and my arrival in Paris, France, we immediately set out for the Seine River for a walk to the Eiffel Tower.
First stop was the Notre Dame Cathedral...
Complete with street artists...
Along the Seine.
On Saturday and Sundays, or perhaps just really nice days, they close down the roads to cars and pedestrians abound.
Where have all the trash bins gone?



Mmmmm...Lilacs!

After walking for two hours in the hot, hot sun we finally caught a glimpse of our destination point. Although it still looks pretty far away! Let's keep trekking!

These were all over Paris...

We're almost there!
View from the top!


On my way down the Champs d' Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe...

The Arc de Triomphe...
"What's up man...I'm just hanging out on my big boat painting my little boat."

1 comment:

  1. wow. that view is pretty awesome.
    I mean the one from the eiffel tower, but all of them really.

    ReplyDelete