Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Visiting Becky, Jason and Madeleine...

After spending quality time with Jackie and Dave in San Fran, I took the BART to meet Becky (my dear friend from UND) her hubby, Jason, and their precious little Madeleine. Some of you loyal blog followers may recall a little trip I took a year ago taking my cat, Gus, to New York in preparation for leaving for Ireland. Well, Becky and her 3 month old daughter (at the time) were my partners in crime.

Here is Madeleine enjoying her spaghetti...

she really likes cameras..
super cuddly after a bath...
Becky...blurry
someone is a little bit chilly after another bath...
And daddy Jason...

Miss Madeleine in my favorite onezy (is that how you spell that?)...she's such a cutie...


she loves bellybuttons, especially her own...
I really enjoyed my time in Alameda...drove for the first time being back in the states and let me tell you, though most everything makes more sense to me over here, driving on the opposite side of the road isn't one of them. I made it safely, but I was concentrating hard on making sure I was constantly on the correct side of the road. Thanks for your confidence Becky!

Next stop...Portland, OR to visit Pawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment