Saturday, June 13, 2009

St. Anne's Rose Garden...

Chris and I made the most of the beautiful spring afternoon and took a day trip on the DART to St. Anne's Park. Upon entering the park, we came across this grey squirrel. I hadn't seen a squirrel in a while so we sat and watched him. He found a clementine, then proceeded to peel and eat it! It was fascinating to watch!

We came across this tree that reminded me of Edward Scissorhands' hand!

Chris and I saw a sign advertising a farmers market, so we checked it out. Everyone was SO nice and encouraged us to taste everything even though we weren't going to be buying anything that day (we will definitely go back). I tasted some amazing sun-blushed tomato relish and the best pesto I've ever had! DEFINITELY going back! Chris got himself a HUGE ice cream cone too...


Now on to the Rose Garden...Chris wasn't the only one taking picture! These were my favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment