Monday, December 15, 2008

Let's start from the beginning shall we...

Chris and I moved to Ireland at the beginning of December 2008.  Our first exploration of Ireland outside Dublin was to Dalkey & Killiney where Chris and I celebrated his 34th birthday.
Room with a view.  We could see Dun Laoghaire Harbor from our balcony.

We saw Enya's Castle and walked down the street Bono lives.  We didn't actually figure out which house...I mean mansion...belonged to Bono, but there were a few people walking up and down the road...

We walked around Killiney.  Dalkey and Killiney are 
like sister villages, one goes hand-in-hand with the other.  


Ya, this is someone's backyard...

Dalkey was a very cute village as well!



Dalkey Beach was a welcome surprise!




I would love to live in this little cottage!  So adorable...

1 comment:

  1. I've been to most of these places - what are the odds?

    ReplyDelete